Waterline Treatment Tablets
Effervescing ICX tablet does the work for you, so there’s no measuring or mixing. Simply add one tablet to an empty self-contained water bottle before each filling. As the tablet dissolves, it releases ingredients into the water that help maintain less than or equal to 10 (CFU/mL), preventing the accumulation of odor and foul-tasting bacteria. ICX continues working in the system with each treatment, protecting the waterlines from further contamination and reducing the need for frequent shock treatments.
A simple, effective and safe solution for waterline maintenance. Three active ingredients: includes sodium percarbonate, silver nitrate and cationic surfactants. Simple single-dose packets, eliminating measuring, mixing and messy solutions. 0.7L and 2L tablets. Accommodates two water bottle sizes.
Benefits of ICX
- Maintains dental unit waterline effluent ≤ 10 CFU/mL.
- Reduces build-up of deposits.
- Continuously present in water; provides a preventive, proactive solution.
- Remains active in water for at least two weeks during periods of equipment nonuse.
- Eliminates the need to purge waterlines at night.
- Compatible for use with restorative bonding materials. Will not affect bond strength.
- Gentle on dental equipment
When used in conjunction with regular testing and adherence to protocols, A-dec ICX and ICX Renew help simplify your waterline maintenance routine. Ready to use and formulated without harsh chemicals, treating dental unit waterlines with ICX products help protect your investment.