S-Max M series air turbines feature unrivalled cutting performance, a slim ergonomically designed body and excellent visibility.
The new rotor shape was developed using a state-of-the-art computer simulation and fluid analysis software. This rotor delivers a significant boost in power becoming an extension of the operator and providing a cutting feel that facilitates more intricate operations.
Its elegant, slim design is replete with the expertise and technology accumulated over decades by the handpiece experts at NSK.
- All Stainless Body: The handpiece body is stainless steel, making it corrosion resistant and sturdy. Its satin-like finish fits comfortably in your hand.
- Ceramic Bearings: The ceramic bearings are 25% harder than steel and around half the weight, meaning very little wear, which helps the cartridge to last longer.
- Clean Head System: The Clean Head System has an anti-suck back mechanism that stops blood and foreign matter from entering the head from the oral cavity. As a result, the ball bearings and mechanical parts last longer.
- Simple Cartridge Change: The handpiece is designed with barrel type cartridge. The cartridge is easy to replace. Changing the cartridge also eliminates water blockage.
- Quattro Spray: Sprays more effectively over the entire bur for better cooling.
- Push Button Chuck: The bur is released easily with the responsive and tactile push button.
- Clean Head system for reduced risk of cross contamination
- Ceramic bearings
- Push button chuck
- Quattro water spray and solid cellular glass rod optics
- Easy cartridge replacement
- Slim design with stainless steel body
- Speed: 380,000-450,000 min-1
- Head size: 10.6mm diameter x 12.4mm height
- 23W power
- NSK connection