- High Material reduction , Virtually vibration free ,Long term performance
- Suitable for all types of metal alloys, titanium and low - fusing porcelain and composite facings.
- User recommendations: when cutting crowns and bridges the following should be observed:
- 1. the veneer should first be separated with a diamond instrument.
- 2. crown material reduction of the crown material layer, which means starting the procedure from top to bottom end several times. d max. 120’000 - 160’000 rpm contact pressure: 0.5 n